Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Perhaps, to dream...

My kids need to get out of the house. It has been a very long couple of days with Daylight Savings Time ending.

I've been cranky this week. I still feel raw, too many emotions...Too much shifting... Too much to work through. There is so much I'm processing right now, I wish I had more time to think. To BE. To sleep. My sleep hasn't been overly restful lately. It always seems to go that way, whenever I have a lot I'm working through, I do a lot of it in my dreams. Which is good, some times really eye opening. But it makes everything seem exhausting and draining.


Well no more time for introspection: kiddos are down...I need to run and nap too.


This is where I wish I was sitting right now...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! :0)