Saturday, March 26, 2011

Spring Saturdays...

This is what Saturday afternoon on a cool March afternoon looks like.
And a Saturday afternoons work:
Diapers drying on "the line"..And my new pots ready for some veggies!
Roo lives in her "elephant" pajamas...Literally.
I'm going to be growing tomatoes, peppers, lettuce, and spinach. I would also like to do a long skinny planter with some herbs (basal, dill and some mint: we'll see). I'm very excited for my mini container garden this year. We'll also be doing a BIG garden at my Mom's (as usual) with some squash, zucchini, brussel sprouts, peas, broccoli (i hope) and perhaps some carrots.

I love spring. Can't wait for our organic heirloom seeds to arrive so I can start my tomatoes and peppers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! :0)