Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Introducing CraftieJoy!

I started another blog!

www.craftiejoy.blogspot.com

I want to post the projects the girls and I have been doing. I want to focus on simple crafts for 1-3 year olds. Yes you heard me: ONE to THREE year olds. I'm getting some really fun ideas of how to simplify craft projects for Friendly (who is adamant that she must do every thing Roo does!) It really surprises me how much she can manage. But maybe she is an odd ball? She has an older sister and she has a strong and healthy competitive streak. Still surprising.

Here's to a new journey- go over and check it out! I don't really have any thing on there yet, but I will soon!!! I'm going to try to think outside of the box...

I also hope to post some of my sewing and knitting endeavors. I'm making the girls a dress up box for Christmas this year, I'm so excited to get started.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! :0)