Sunday, October 24, 2010

Brainstorming...

So the questions I was asking in my last blog post... I'm still thinking through it all.

One of the biggest changes I think we need to make is STRUCTURE. I feel like we're already pretty structured. Our kids have a set bedtime, set nap time. We don't go out at night or switch things up on them unless it's for very special occasions. We try to keep things the same as much as possible. We have little rituals to every thing we do (as in meals and sleep times)... We try to keep things on an even keel.

But I think (sigh) we need to take it up a notch. If Ryan would take this job and work 6 days a week we'd need to have things pretty scheduled out. What evenings we'll be sure to take time to be together. What evenings we'll be spending separately to get some alone recharge time (or get stuff done), each getting a night "off" in a week and set idea of what needs to be accomplished each weekend (chores and a nap for both of us if necessary).

Also I think I need to shoot to be in bed by 9:30 every night of the week. Also up to run a few days a week by myself. I love to exercise and work out...I enjoy it so much. And nothing drives me crazier than having my girls fighting when I'm in the middle of a work out.. They'll be SO cute working out along with me, and then suddenly at each others throats. sigh.

More thoughts on what powers and what drains soon....

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! :0)