Wednesday, August 5, 2009

I am insane.

I give up.

I mean it.

Kid, you can stay in there forever- I don't care!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And I'm not just saying that to manipulate you to come out. I just plain don't care any more- I'm getting more sleep with you in there any way.

I am so so so so over it.

Over the ugly swelling- I actually have 3 stretch markes on my CALVES because my freaking legs are so swollen!!!!!!!!!! It's not fat my friends, it's FLUID- if I cross my legs, they are massively indented. I am so ugly and repulsive right now I can't stand myself.

If it wasn't completely inappropriate and melodramatic to say it I would say that I want to die. I am not kidding. I don't want to live another day like this, it is horrible.

To make it worse a woman I knew from WTE who was due the SAME day as me just had her little girl today. I hate her. I hate all people who have given birth before me, including me. I am so so so sososososososososososooooooooooooooo over being pregnant. I was over being pregnant when the test was positive. I am not doing any thing to night to encourage progress...no EPO, no sex, no walking, no NOTHING. Baby can freaking STAY in there untill the end of time for all I care.

Except no- really I am going to DIE if this kid doesn't exit ASAP. I am going insane- I'm not kidding I will need to be put in the looney bin shortly if this kid doesn't freaking LEAVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And I am majorly pathetic because I am not even 40 weeks...I still have 5 days to that point... Lord, I"m being serious here- you say you won't give me more than I can endure. Well honestly God I think that is a load of POOP!

so there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! :0)