Thursday, December 23, 2010

Happy Birthday To...

Meeeeee.

I'm 26 today. It has been like most Birthdays, kind of catastrophic.

There were suddenly no eggs in the house for breakfast (my Mom had used up the last of our eggs to make some thing early in the morning...she replaced them- but there weren't any there when I got up).

I took the kids out for a quick run to Target and when we got back to the van- it wouldn't start. Battery died again.

When I went to called hubby to help, I realized my phone was out of minutes. I had to call the phone company first to buy more minutes, and then call hubby.

30+ minutes later, he was there and able to jump us back into life.

Let's hope that is the end of the drama for this Holiday weekend. So excited, hubby is coming home early from work and taking me out for my Birthday.

I was going to write some thing more reflective and deep than all this, but the moment I sat down to write this post:the girls woke up. Friendly is sitting on my lap as I type demolishing a fig newton.

So, 25 you were lovely...Probably one of the most stretching years of my life, but lovely...I look forward to seeing what (or who?) 26 will bring.

1 comment:

  1. Wow sorry for all the catastrophies but Happy Birthday!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! :0)