Thursday, September 23, 2010

Your Due Date is WRONG!

I really liked this. The author comes across a bit strong...But I can't say I disagree with her.

For the record and yes, TMI...Both my children were late according to my EDD (Estimated Due Date) by my LMP (Last Menstrual Period).

My first was "5 days late" according to LMP due date. And my second was exactly 2 weeks late according to my LMP dating.

Thankfully with #2 I had learned to follow my fertility signs. And realized that I have very long cycles (40 days then now more like 60-70 days long I guess because of breastfeeding) and that I didn't actually ovulate until day 27 of my cycle with a luteal phase of 12 days. she was born 2 days before my adjusted EDD.

Just interesting to me. Also as a VBAC Mama I am VERY careful about where my due date is placed, I don't want to be opted out (even of a homebirth VBAC) because I go way past due.

Okay all done posting tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! :0)