Monday, August 16, 2010

Changes...Mommying...Reflections

Amity's first birthday was over a week ago. Wasn't it just a few days ago that she literally flew out of me superman style? That I held her slippery little body to me?

I can't believe how much life has changed in the past year. It's so funny how much changes when you are mothering two little souls. I wonder what I'll be like at 3? (no this is not an announcement ;0)

My heart is full, that's all I can say. I wish I had the emotional energy (or energy in general) to share every thing inside. I'd like to reflect on some things more, and I was in the mood a few minutes ago...But after being interrupted 4 times to redirect my one year old and get a snack for my two year old... I may have to come back.

I wish I had more words, I've started this post several times over the last week and I haven't had the right words. So with that I'm going to close.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! :0)