Sunday, June 27, 2010

TMI But I'm Celebrating!

This is a silly TMI little tidbit to celebrate. I have officially been not-pregnant longer than I was after Riley (if you catch my drift)!!!!!!! Relief.

My goal is to get to 12mos with out getting preggo, after that I'd prefer to wait until we have the option of a second bedroom (co-sleeping/room sharing with 3 kids, would not be ideal for us).

I know that may seem like an odd thing to celebrate. But having been blind sided with an unexpected pregnancy on top of the fact that pregnancy is REALLY REALLY rough on my body. Well a full year with out being pregnant would be so welcome. I feel like my body is JUST starting to fully recover from Amity's birth. I can now sit on hard surfaces with no pain (it took a long time). I'm only about 10lbs from my pre-pregnancy weight (and with a 70lb weight gain I'm so thrilled with this fact). And even with the extra weight I'm carrying I'm in the best shape of my life: running my first 5k in about 2 weeks. And feeling really good about the kinds of foods I'm enjoying.

After a looong 75 day cycle (but only a 8 day luteal phase so I guess I'm not really fertile yet) I'm NOT pregnant!

Happy Dance.

Now off to put a heating pad on my back for some reason I'm getting nasty cramps there: never had that before: makes carrying the baby miserable.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! :0)