Friday, April 30, 2010

Maybe I'm learnng?

to keep my expectations low, or not try to conjure up some thing that isn't. Maybe I'm finally learning to just take it as it comes, enjoy the ride and be thankful for the blessings.

I made some new friends yesterday, I think. We share the same faith, living faith, asking questions, real seekers in life...It feels like an answer to prayer, it feels like a God thing. But I'm just taking it as it comes. Keeping my hand open.

I need to run, I'm too tired this morning for a complete thought.

I really don't like my kids at night, esepcially when I'm woken up after 30 min of sleep...After a few hours of sleep I'm good with restlessness (or better)... Not so much when I'm woken up right after falling into good sleep.

I'm feeling REALLY REALLY drained after the last 2 days. REALLY.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! :0)